We are currently looking for a pest control technician to join our South West team working across Devon & Cornwall.
At Total Pest Control, we look after both commercial and residential customers who want to prevent pests from getting in their buildings across the south of England.The customer interaction and positive approach toward problem solving and doing a thorough inspection are vital for this role. You will divide your week up working across the South West to provide routine pest control inspections as well as reactive support.
- To carry out routine preventative inspections to customers businesses and homes at regular intervals, to ensure that pest infestation is kept to a minimum at all times, helping to maintain the reputation and “goodwill” of our commercial clients and peace of mind for domestic and business customers alike.
- Carry out “one off jobs” such as wasp nest removal, flea treatments and moth control for example, in a timely fashion liaising with the customer and deciding the best time for treatment.
- Complete inspection reports clearly and concisely, and obtain the clients signature where ever possible, discuss treatment/inspection with the client and go through any recommendations that you may have made. Keep these in an ordered fashion and hand back to the office on Monday mornings completed and ready for the admin process
- Carry out weekly planning to ensure that you maintain your portfolio of contracted visits at 100%, and that your time is used to its maximum efficiency.
- RSPH/BPCA Level 2 award in Pest Management.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in the field
- Competent written and spoken communication skills in the English language
- Possession of a full, clean (Preferable) driving license
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Comfortable working at heights or getting dirty as this role will involve going into basements in a – variety of commercial and residential properties.
- Basic IT skills (This job will involve the use of a tablet computer and smart phone)
- Positive attitude to work and additional learning
- Proven ability to manage and organise their own workload
- Flexibility in this role is essential as working overtime will be required.
- Be able to spot and actively seek new selling opportunities
- Reasonable DIY skills to undertake minor proofing works
- The key responsibilities of this role are to deliver first class services to our clients by inspecting, treating and advising the client on pest issues.
- Competitve salary
- Company vehicle, travel expenses, uniform, and mobile phone
- Oppurtunity for considerable OTE earnings through overtime and commission
- Career progression as the business expands
- Oppurtunity to join a growing family-run business
If you are interested in joining our exciting team, please email your CV and brief covering letter to email@example.com