What are the signs of a Silverfish problem?
Silverfish generally prefer dark and moist places. They can be found in wall voids, basements, and attics. However you are more likely to see them in your sink, or bathroom.
How to get rid of a Silverfish problem?
One of the main things that can be to control a Silverfish problem is long-term prevention.
- Fixing leaky pipes,
- Eliminating areas of standing water .
All of the above will help to eliminate your Silverfish problem in the long run. However, If you do need your current Silverfish problem controlling, Total Pest Control can help by:
- A visit guaranteed within 24 hours of your call or enquiry
- A friendly, fully-trained local technician, who has the knowledge and expertise of garden ant activity and behaviour to precisely identify the nest of your ant problem.
- The problem solved in 1 visit
- Expert and helpful advice on how to prevent a re occurrence down the line