What are the signs that I am suffering from Woodworm?
Your may not realise that you have a roblem until the resulting damage becomes visible. If left untreated, Woodworm can seriously weak timber. This may lead to structural failure of the timbers.
- Fresh Exit Holes – Holes can be found all year round
- Tunnels In Wood – Tunnels in timber are the result of boring woodworm larvae.
- Dust – The beetles leave bore dust when emerging from timber.
- Weak & Damaged Floor Boards – This could indicate of a serious infestation.
- Live Adult Beetles – the insect can be seen whilst looking to mate
- Dead Beetles – Can be found on surfaces
- Eggs – These are often difficult to spot.
How do I get rid of Woodworm?
If you suspect that you have woodworm you should act immediately.
To help you get rid of your problem, Total Pest Control can offer you the following treatment:
- Water based woodworm treatment – The highly effective and efficient treatment to all effected timbers allows you to re-enter the treated area, a short time after the treatment is completed.
The treatment is long lasting and will prevent against infestation. All Woodworm control treatments are fully guaranteed – Get in contact to book in a site survey