Wasp Nest Removal
Treating for wasps is a specialist job, requiring pest control professionals. During, and after, the treatment they will feel threatened. There is a high risk of being stung, if you do not have the right equipment. Total Pest Control offer our wasp nest removal across the Southeast, South West, Midlands, as well as London
Our service is fast, safe, and professional, and competitively priced.
Fast – We are on your doorstep with our local removal service. We have technicians across Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Devon, Cornwall, West Sussex and London.
Safe – Our technicians carry all necessary PPE to treat the nest safely, and effectively.
Professional – All of our field staff are RSPH Level Two trained. This is the leading pest control certification. We are also members of the British Pest Control Association.
Competitive Prices – How much does it cost to remove a wasp nest? Call us to find out! We actively monitor all of our competitors. This ensures our wasp nest removal prices represent the best value for your money.
Wasp Nest Treatment – What To Expect
Our standard treatment procedure for a wasp nest is as follows:
- Arrive at the property, and identify possible access points
- The technician will wear the necessary protective gear
- Your treatment will depend on the location as well as the access to the nest. Most treatments will involve applying an insecticidal dust to the entry points.
- The technician will advise you to keep clear of the area for 48 hours
- You should notice activity reduces, and completely stops within 72 hours.
Guaranteed Wasp Nest Service
Our wasp service is guaranteed to kill the nest. If after 72 hours you are still noticing activity in the same access points, we will return and carry out a re-treat of the nest. This is free of charge.
For fast, effective, wasp control, call our head office on 0800 722 0554.