Signs of a Bedbug problem
Bed Bugs are naturally attracted to humans because of our body heat and carbon dioxide. Common signs of Bedbug trouble are often physical. These include:
- Mottled shells, shed by the Bedbugs
- Any blood spots on bed sheets where a bedbug has been squashed during your sleep
- Small black faecal matter
- Prolonged exposure to being bitten could lead to a rash
Problems associated with Bedbugs
Although Bedbugs have not been proven to transmit any disease, the main problems associated with Bedbugs are:
Bedbugs constantly lay eggs; a mother has the ability to lay up to 500 eggs in a two month period, meaning your problem could soon be epidemic.
Bedbugs can be easily moved to a completely new site via clothes or luggage
A bedbug could feasibly go a whole year without feeding.
How to get rid of Bed Bugs?
Bedbugs are particularly problematic to treat as they can live in numerous locations, and do not require a source of food. This means that professional help is often the only solution.
To help you get rid of your bedbug problem, Total Pest Control can offer you:
- A survey first visit guaranteed within 24 hours of your call or enquiry
- A fully-trained local technician, who has the knowledge and expertise to precisely identify the root of your bedbug problem.
- The option to have the problem fully dealt with in one treatment (see more about Total Pest Control’s Heat Treatment)
- Or if you’d prefer, two residual sprays of any possible locations which will help to eradicate the infestation.