At Total Pest Control we provide a range of commercial pest control services for businesses. With over 30+ years of experience, we specialise in safeguarding your premises from unwanted pests such as Rats, Mice and Crawling Insects.
With tailored solutions and a commitment to eco-friendly treatments, we protect your workplace, ensuring a pest-free environment. We offer a free and thorough pest control survey for your business premises, to assess potential pest risks. Explore our services to fortify your business against the disruptions and damage pests can bring. Contact us for expert commercial pest removal.
Our Commercial Pest Control Contracts:
- All commercial pest control customers receive a free site survey from a RSPH Level Two Total Pest Control surveyor. This survey will precisely pinpoint the nature of your commercial pest control problem, as well give advice against possible future problems
- Commercial pest management contracts are formulated to deal with your exact needs. Our business pest control services include regular visits by a fully-trained technician.
- Our commercial pest control includes a flexibility option to choose when you would like your visits from one of our technicians. We will always work around your schedule.
- You will be provided with an inspection report on each visit by your technician, precisely detailing what locations they checked, what observation and actions they carried out. as well as a section for any recommendations to improve basic hygiene.
- At Total Pest Control, as part of our commercial pest control services we provide a free call out facility offering a fast, rapid, response should a sudden, unforeseen outbreak occur.
- Likewise, we can offer discreet commercial pest management services should you require it.
- Your employees will be provided with basic pest awareness training to help detect the early signs of an infestation. This will result in a professional approach to commercial pest management.
- If you are in the food industry, employing Total Pest Control will help boost your ‘Scores on the Doors’
Commercial Pest Control sites we can help:
Total Pest Control has vast experience in providing professional, secure commercial pest management solutions to a wide range of differing industries. We currently offer long-term, secure protection for sites and offices including:
- Agriculture & Farming community
- Construction sites
- Education: Nurseries, Primary & Secondary Schools, Collages, Universities
- Food and Catering
- Hotels, Hostels and all other types of accommodation
- Nursing homes
- Office blocks
- Printing and Design houses
- Property management
- Recycling & Refuse sites
Rest assured knowing your business will be protected by one of the UK’s best pest control companies. With over 30 years of experience, our commercial pest expertise has been protecting businesses like yours nationwide.
Problems a pest can present to a business
- Cost: If a pest problem is left untreated and allowed to develop, the overall cost to the business has the potential to rise exponentially. In extreme circumstances a company may have to close for a short period until commercial pest removal is brought in.
- Disease: Insects, Rodents, and Birds can carry and transmit a wide range of disease causing bacteria. This can range from mild-flu symptoms to far more serious health concerns such as Weil’s disease, Salmonella or Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus. Commercial pest control prevents disruption to productivity and attendance rates.
- Damage: Whether it is from Rodents gnawing their way through vital electrical cables, to your building being defaced by potentially corrosive bird fouling, pests can cause immeasurable damage to pretty much anything in the workplace. Our commercial pest management services aim to prevent long-lasting damage from rodents.
- Legal: With the Food Safety Act (1990), the Food Safety (General Hygiene) Regulations (1995) and the Safety at Work Act (1974) it is illegal for a company to neglect a pest problem. It is not uncommon for premises to face financial penalties, or in extreme circumstances, face complete closure when they fail to provide complete evidence of commercial pest control.
- Reputation: Undoubtedly the sight of a pest problem does carry an effect on a business’ perception with the negative thoughts they evoke in a potential customer’s mind. Effective commercial pest control helps to establish a high Scores on the Doors rating, which is particularly relevant to the food and catering industry.
The Next Step
If you are interested in our commercial pest control solutions for your business and would like to arrange a free, no-obligation survey please contact us on 01235 819511.>Alternatively you can use the buttons below:
What is the importance of commercial pest control for businesses?
Commercial pest control is crucial for businesses as it helps protect their reputation, maintain a healthy environment for employees and customers, and prevent potential damage to property and inventory. It also ensures compliance with health and safety regulations.
How often should an establishment schedule commercial pest control services?
The frequency of business pest control services varies depending on the type of business and its unique needs. Generally, quarterly inspections and treatments are recommended, but more frequent visits may be necessary for high-risk industries like food service or healthcare.
What pests are commonly found in commercial settings, and how do you address them?
Common pests in commercial settings include rodents, cockroaches, ants, flies, and bed bugs. Our commercial pest services are tailored to the specific pest issues your business faces and may include baiting, trapping, exclusion methods, and ongoing monitoring to ensure a pest-free environment.
How can businesses prevent pest infestations between professional visits?
To prevent infestations, businesses should maintain a clean and hygienic environment, seal entry points, store food properly, and address any moisture issues. Regular sanitation and ongoing communication with us is key to preventing problems between scheduled treatments.