A Commercial Pest Control Contract with us:
- All commercial pest control customers receive a free survey of site from a RSPH Level Two Total Pest Control surveyor. This survey will precisely pinpoint the nature of your commercial pest control problem, as well give advice against possible future problems
- A contract formulated to deal with your exact needs that will include regular visits by a fully-trained technician
- An option to choose when you would like your visits from one of our technicians because we will always work around your schedule.
- You will be provided with an inspection report on each visit by your technician, precisely detailing what locations they checked, what observation and actions they carried out. as well as a section for any recommendations to improve basic hygiene and make your site less appealing to pests
- A free call out facility offering a fast, rapid, response should a sudden, unforeseen outbreak occur
- A discreet service should you require it
- Your employees will be provided with basic pest awareness training to help detect the early signs of an infestation. This will result in a completely professional approach to pest management
- If you are in the food industry, employing Total Pest Control will help boost your ‘Scores on the Doors’
Commercial Pest Control sites we can help:
Total Pest Control has vast experience in providing professional, secure pest management solutions to a wide range of differing industries. We currently offer long-term, secure protection for sites and offices including:
- Agriculture & Farming community
- Construction sites
- Education: Nurseries, Primary & Secondary Schools, Collages, Universities
- Food and Catering
- Hotels, Hostels and all other types of accommodation
- Nursing homes
- Office blocks
- Printing and Design houses
- Property management
- Recycling & Refuse sites
Problems a pest can present to a business
- Cost: If a pest problem is left untreated and allowed to develop, the overall cost to the business has the potential to rise exponentially. In extreme circumstances a company may have to close for a short period until problem is dealt with.
- Disease: Insects, Rodents, and Birds can carry and transmit a wide range of disease causing bacteria. This can range from mild-flu symptoms to far more serious health concerns such as Weil’s disease, Salmonella or Lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus. All of these have the capability to greatly disrupt productivity and attendance rates.
- Damage: Whether it is from Rodents gnawing their way through vital electrical cables, to your building being defaced by potentially corrosive bird fouling, pests can cause immeasurable damage to pretty much anything in the workplace.
- Legal: With the Food Safety Act (1990), the Food Safety (General Hygiene) Regulations (1995) and the Safety at Work Act (1974) it is illegal for a company to neglect a pest problem. It is not uncommon for premises to face financial penalties, or in extreme circumstances, face complete closure when they fail to provide complete evidence of pest control.
- Reputation: Undoubtedly the sight of a pest problem does carry an effect on a business’ perception with the negative thoughts they evoke in a potential customer’s mind. This is particularly relevant to the food and catering industry, where the Scores on the Doors rating system is heavily influenced by pest problems.
The Next Step
If you are interested in our commercial pest control solutions for your business and would like to arrange a free, no-obligation survey please contact us on 01235 819511. >Alternatively you can use the buttons below: