We’re hiring! Due to continued growth, we are looking for technicians to join our team in:
Berkshire – Operating between Newbury, Reading, and Bracknell
Surrey – Operating across the whole of the county including Kingston, Guildford, Woking, Farnham, Reigate
You will divide your week up working to provide routine pest control inspections as well as provide reactive support.
We will provide a van, travel expenses, uniform, telephone, tablet and all associated costs for business use.
This is a permanent position working 45 hours per week and there is ample opportunity for evening and weekend overtime within London and across the south of England.
We also offer a commission scheme for leads submitted to our surveyors and products and contracts sold directly by yourself.
You will be supported by a regional team of technicians and surveyors and also central operations, although on most days you will be working alone.
There is potential for progression as the business expands.
- To carry out preventative and reactive inspections to our clients properties at regular intervals, to ensure they are free from pests.
- Carry out “one off jobs” such as wasp nest removal, flea treatments and moth control for example, in a timely fashion.
- Complete inspection reports clearly and concisely, and obtain the clients signature wherever possible, discuss treatment/inspection with the client and go through any recommendations that you may have made.
- Carry out weekly planning to ensure that you maintain your portfolio of contracted visits at 100%, and that your time is used to its maximum efficiency.
- Your immediate line manager will be the Operations Manager, and any questions and queries should be directed to him in the 1st instance for resolution.
- Normal hours of work are 8am to 5pm with an hour for lunch; Overtime is available and expected to be carried out evenings and weekends at short notice.
- RSPH/BPCA Level 2 award in Pest Management.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience in the field
- Competent written and spoken communication skills in the English language
- Possession of a full, clean (Preferable) driving license
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Comfortable working at heights or getting dirty as this role will involve going into basements in a – variety of commercial and residential properties.
- Basic IT skills (This job will involve the use of a smart phone)
- Positive attitude to work and additional learning.
- Proven ability to manage and organise their own workload
- Flexibility in this role is essential as working overtime will be required.
- Reasonable DIY skills to undertake minor proofing works
- Be able to spot and actively seek new selling opportunities
The key responsibilities of this role are to deliver first class services to our clients by inspecting, treating and advising the client on pest issues.
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org