Total Pest Control have over 40 years’ experience carrying out grain fumigation to all types of commodities. Working out of our two offices in Oxfordshire & Devon, we can offer a fast, friendly, and safe service regardless of your location or your issue. Whether you require Grain Fumigation Bristol, Gloucester, Norfolk, or indeed anywhere in the UK, call the experts.
Grain Fumigation Process:
- Site visit from staff RSPH certified in the Use of Fumigation in Invertebrate Pest Management
- Polythene sheeting will be installed over the commodity
- Aluminium phosphide introduced over a period of approximately 14 days
- Our staff will guide you through all health and safety requirments whilst the aliminium phosphide is on your premises
- Re-visit approximately 14 days later to remove aluminium phosphide and polythene sheeting
- Safety tests will be carried out using Uniphos Portable detection apparatus to ensure concentration of gas in all areas is below the workspace exposure limit.
- We will provide you with a fumigation certificate, as well as a clearance certificate confirming all actions taken
Grain Fumigation Pests:
Our grain fumigation service using aluminium phosphide will eliminate all sources of your current pest issue. It will aslo destroy all life cycles. As a result, the service is fully guaranteed.
This treatment is effective on Beetles, Borers, Weevils, Moths, and Cockroaches.
Grain Fumigation Food products
Aluminium phosphide is a safe solution for a number of products. It leaves no lasting damage. Therefore your product will be safe to be transported a few days after our treatment has been concluded.
Over the years we have treated all types of food products. These include : Rice, wheat, maie, oats, barley, rye as well as coffee beans, procressed cereals and grains, condiments, nuts, and chocolate.
Why Use Total Pest Control’s Grain Fumigation Service?
- We have over 40 years’ experience
- We offer nationwide service.
- Grain fumigation operatives trained to RSPH Level Three and enrolled on the industry leading BASIS Prompt Continuing Professional Development Scheme.
- Fully accredited members of the British Pest Control Association
- CHAS, Safe Contractor, and ISO 9001 & 14001 approved
- Your commodities will usually be pest free within 14 days of our first visit, depending on temperature.
For advice, further information, or a free, no-obligation quote, please call us on 01235 819922 or click here to send us an online enquiry.